Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winter Fun


Well this winter we were able to get our little one on skiis and she absolutely loved it!
I don't mean to sound like a bragging mom, but she was amazing!  She was graceful, balanced, enthusastic and overall having a great time.
If you don't want to take my word for it, her instructor said that she was the best first time skiier she had ever seen in her 6 years of teaching!

We've gotten her out about 7 times and considering the hours and other obligations that we have going on, that is amazing!  My husband has been going out with her and he is also enjoying getting back into skiing.  

Now it's my turn.  I'm unsure how I feel about being in the freezing cold and potentially being upstaged by a 3 year old.  I will endure the elements because that's what mothers do.

That's her in the pink!

No comments: