Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dinner and a Show

Well actually it was a show and then dinner!
My hubby purchased tickets for us to see Jersey Boys as a Christmas gift and today was the day of the show!
I really had no idea what the play was about so I was really just excited to be spending a few hours out of the house with no kiddos.

For those of you that don't know the show is about the life of Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons.
I had no idea who they were or what they sang, but as the show progressed I found out that I did know quite a few of there songs and they were quite popular in there times.
The show was exciting, interesting and overall entertaining.  I give it 2 thumbs up and suggest that if you are able to see the show that you do!

Here are a few songs you may know
Sherry Baby
Big Girls Don't Cry
I've Got You Under My Skin



No comments: