Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday



Well the day has finally arrived!
Thousands of sports fans and some non sports fans will be making there way today to the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa FL to see either the Steelers or the Cardinals in the 43rd annual Super Bowl.  All information gathered from the internet!

I would have to say that I'm a non fan who gets caught up in the hype.
Normally on this day, I would prepare a bunch of food, chill the beer and hubby and I would sit and watch the game, well he'd watch the game and I'd be on my computer, however this year my hubby is off to Tampa Bay to see the game live.  I am very excited for him, the atmosphere and vibe would be incredible.  I've insisted that he text me every step of the way so that I can live vicariously through him.  I'm sure that this will not go over to well with the other 30 guys that he's with, but oh well!

So I'm left to hold down the fort with the two kiddos and I'm not sure exactly what we'll do today. Finger painting, card making, online shopping, retail shopping, phone shopping, oh and of course watching the game(wink!)

Please be sure to check my shop, I'm running a Super Bowl Special!
FREE SHIPPING on all items in my shop.
Sale ends 6am EST 02/02/09.

UPDATE:
I just want to say that was a pretty exciting game!  I watched it on and off and I'm glad that I did because there was some pretty incredible plays!
Hubby came home at 3am exhausted so I did not get a real good commentary, I'll have to get the run down later today.

No comments: