Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

EtsyGreetings 10 Day Challenge


Well I've signed on for an Etsygreetings 10 day challenge!
I have been really busy these past weeks and I've dropped the ball on my shop yet again.
I hope that my signing on for this challenge will encourage me not only to start listing some new  items but also start actively promoting my shop again.
Here are some of the "rules"
1. I must list at least 1 item per day for 10 days in a row
2. Update my blog daily with the item and a link
3. Give a shout out to another member who is also doing the challenge with me.
4. Check the blogs of other challenge participants to ensure that they are keeping up
5. Promote, promote, promote!

I'm excited to see what the results will be!  I'll be sure to keep an eye on my Google Analytics to see if my traffic increases.

Now I already have a headstart with "rule" number 4, I've listed on the right all of the participants in this challenge and it shows the last time they updated either their blog or shop, so I'm hoping that this will keep everyone on the straight and narrow.

2 comments:

Little B Bunny said...

Thanks for promoting the challenge on your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's items. Amanda

Pinky Creations said...

Thanks Amanda!
This should be great fun!