Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Evolution of Tools-Corners

Well it seems like corners are my thing! I like the rounded corners on my greeting and note cards, it just gives them a bit of an edge that I love! Well my trusty corner rounder has been with me for years and years and it's never let me down. It's small and effective and I love it!


Well now it seems like my volume of cards and notecards has increased ten fold (yeah!) and I am in need of an "evolution" tool. The topic of corner rounders was brought up by my EtsyGreetings members and I now have a new tool which I must own!

I am able to round paper, chipboard, cork board, foam and more. I can cut the corners of up to 100 sheets of #20 paper!!!!! (That's right I said 100!) And there's extra blades to adjust the corner size, how cool is that!
I don't yet own this tool yet as I am trying to hunt it down at my local crafts shops before I need to turn my sights online! I've only heard excellent things about this item and I look forward to owning it soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!