Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Listing Challenge Day 8



Well I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Well I guess I don't need to be that dramatic as it has not been all that difficult to stick with this challenge.  I've just come to realize that I need to have a bit more dicipline and a bit more organization within my day inorder to get this done at a reasonable time.  Well today is not the start of one of those days, but that's okay.  I am relisting this expired item which I think is really cute.  Yellow Butterflies Thank You Card.

Today I am featuring
Isabella Flora

This is a beautiful Wedding Petals Card.  I think that this is a beautiful card that would be perfect for any occassion not just a wedding.  Her Dad is 90 and Mr. Photoshop and he does amazing work.  Be sure to check out Isabella Flora and all of her lovely cards.

No comments: