Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Crafty Space Good Will Find

                         
                                                 
I'm still scared!
I have not had a lot of time to get down and organize my mess in the basement, but I hope to be able to tackle it today!
I have been keeping up with Molly Lee's progress on her blog http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com and she has some found some really fabulous storage ideas from all places Good Will!
As you may know I don't have a budget for this makeover/cleanup but I love her Portable Crafting Kit!  This would work wonders for me as my crafting stoarge area is dark, and in the basement, I'm always carrying everything that I need up to the kitchen to work.  I went in search of a beautiful tray but I could not find one, but I did pick up this table top wooden storage rack.  I've got a few ideas of what to do with it, but first I need to paint it out.  It only cost me $$5 so I don't feel too guilty for breaking my non budget!
I hope to roll up my sleeves and start sorting and organizing so I can get back to what I love, crafting!

Happy Shopping! 

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow! That shelf thing you found has a ton of amazing potential! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

I handed out a gold star to you here:

http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-crafty-space-makeover-participant.html