Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wow!


I really can't belive that it's been this long since I've blogged!

I do have a really good excuse for not being around, well probably about 50 great excuses, but the one that really matters is that I've taken on some really big wholesale orders and this has kept me REALLY busy, along with everyday life.
I do pledge to blog everyday and keep it fresh and exciting.
I know this may be difficult with the upcoming holidays looming around the corner, but I will try my best!
There's some fabulous new products in my shop, and I will try to do some shop updates to keep everyone in the know!
I also plan to get my newsletter out to everyone that requested to be on my mailing list!
I would like to run a really special promotion for that, but now I think that I'm getting ahead of myself.
I'm looking forward to re-entering the blog world!
Happy Shopping!

No comments: