Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Love-Hate Relationship


I'm have a love hate relationship with my PC.
I'm pretty sure that I have a virus even though I have the antispyware and firewall, and other add-ons.
My computer is slow, not clicking properly and my Outlook Express takes a vacation whenever it feels the need. I think, no I know!, that I am ready to make the switch to a MAC.
I've read the reviews, asked others opinions and been in the store asking a million and one questions.
My only issue now is convincing my PC loving husband that the switch on our home computer is the right thing to do.
The only saving grace is that he does not use the home computer and he's recently purchased a laptop, so he could work on that from home.
Christmas is coming, I only hope that it will come early for me!

No comments: