Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My New Favorite Season


When I was younger, Summer was my favorite time of year, and I'm sure that it had everything to do with the fact that school was over and I'd get to spend all my time hanging out with my friends, but as the years go by and the older I get, I'm starting to appreciate the wonders of Fall!
I really enjoy seeing the leaves change color and I'm starting to believe that this is really a time for change and new beginnings. 

I like wearing jeans and turtleneck sweaters, light jackets and closed toe shoes.  The air is fresh and crisp and you know that there are better things to come!

We visited a pumpkin patch with the girls and it was such a perfect and wonderful day!
The sun was shining and it was not too cold to be outdoors, it was busy but not too busy that you had to wait to go on the rides or use the activities.

We had a terrific day out!
Here's hoping for many more to come

Cheers and Happy Shopping!

No comments: