Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Taking Care

I better be careful otherwise September will roll on past me and I'll be asking myself "where did September go?"
I've been a bit busy getting my daughter settled into her nursery school, doing some work on the Etsygreetings blog as well as creating some new and exciting products for the holidays.

I would love to be able to post what I've been working on, but I've just realized that I've lost my camera! I did lose it on vacation, however I'm really not sure where!  This is what happens when your trying to take care of things for 4 people.
I'm really bummed about it and now have to go out and purchase another camera.  This will be my third one in 2 years.
Which reminds me I have to add that to my list, call resort, get a new camera my list is growing!!!



No comments: