Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Baby Shower Gift Ideas











By the end of the summer I've got 3 baby showers and 1 wedding to attend. Which means that I'm in need of some gifts!

Well rather than give what everyone else is giving, I like my gifts to be an original, so what better place to find something original and fabulous than etsy.

These are some fabulous items that I just LOVE!!!!!
LilBDesigns - DINE-n-DOODLE Crayon Keeper(tm)
LEquipeBoutique - Luxury Gift Ensemble in Chic Designer Print, reverses to Plush Vanilla Minky -- Adjustable Bib, fits Infant to Toddler
munkerdoo - Burp and Bib sets

SerendipityCrafts - Fabulous plates
I could keep going but that would take me all day.
Be sure to check out these shops!
Happy Shopping







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not suгe whƴ but this web site is lߋaԀiոg very slow foг me.
Is anyone else having this issue or is it a prоblem on my end?
I'll сheck back later on and see if the proƄlem still exiѕts.


My web page :: facebook

Anonymous said...

Yu wIll Understand tht th symptoms d nt hassle u a lot.

Yu hund nt u cleansers nd cleaning soap whIh ntIn dyes nd sense.
You can entice and keep a man by fulfilling the requirements in your own life first.


My homepage :: std testing at home